Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the fuel filter on my 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

My 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee starts very rarely and after it starts, it stalls within 5 seconds. I have replaced all wires, plugs, cap and rotor and it did not help. I'm going to replace the fuel filter and see if that fixes the problem.



The problem is, I've never done this before. How hard is this and where is the filter located?



I'd take it to a shop but it doesn't run and I am too cheap to pay for a tow truck.How do I change the fuel filter on my 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
The best thing to do is to take it back to the dealer or wherever you got it from and have them fix it because even though it will be expensive its worth it.

Good Luck!!! :)How do I change the fuel filter on my 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Go to www.automotivehelper.com they should be able to help with locating the filter.

If you trace the fuel line back from the engine to the tank you should find it