Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a 2002 Pontiac Montana mini van how often I need to change the fuel filter?

The only time you should have to change the filter is if you have allowed it to run completely out of gas and you suspect the fuel system to be contaminated. The other thing that alot of people dont realize is , in the newer cars {89-2006] it is very important to keep at least an 8th to a quarter tank of gas in the car as this also acts as a cooler for the feul pump motor. There is'nt any set period for changing a gas filter, most newer cars are built to run for a long time without ever changing the fuel filter.I have a 2002 Pontiac Montana mini van how often I need to change the fuel filter?
You need to bypass the quantum defibulator and access the onboard hyper drive. Oh sorry, 2002 Pontiac, I'm so used to working on my 3002 PontiacI have a 2002 Pontiac Montana mini van how often I need to change the fuel filter?
You have to replase the fuel filter after 12000 to 15000mils as save service maintenanceI have a 2002 Pontiac Montana mini van how often I need to change the fuel filter?
it would not hurt your engine one bit to change them with your oil because dirt in your fuel filter always restricts gas flow no mater how often you change it.I have a 2002 Pontiac Montana mini van how often I need to change the fuel filter?
Every 15,000 miles. GM vehicles tend to need the fuel filter replaced more often than other brands. For some reason they clog up and cause driveability problems more than any other brand on the road.