Thursday, September 22, 2011

How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?

My car is running funny and someone told me to check the filter, but before i go ripping off my gas tank i was wonder what a car runs like when it needs changed?How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?
first off you fuel filter can be anywhere depending on what type of car it is, yes most cars have one in the tank but also a main filter somewhere in line between the gas tank and the motor. What kind of car is it? It is a good idea to replace your fuel filter, once it starts to get restricted it puts extra strain on your fuel pump and can take out your fuel pump. But assuming its a late model fuel injected car.......I doubt your fuel filter is causing a poor running condition. It is possible, but from my experience I have RARELY seen a fuel filter cause any sort of poor performance.How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?
runs dies runs dies splits pops dies runs dies bucks jumps pops dies give gas it dont go but fuel filters need to be change once a year or more... and most offen really now days where peolpe are running tank slow and stations running tanks low means more chances there trash cost like five bucks and most anyone can replace it easy and not all of them are inside the tankHow will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?

Most likely it will idle fine, but will bog down when trying to accelerate. Even if these aren't your symptoms, changing the filter is a cheap and easy maintenance item, that should probably be replaced anyhow.







How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?
They hesitate when you give it gas from a take off..they miss when you accelerate going down the road,sorta just miss all the time. You sure your filter is in the tank???How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?
Fuel filter has nothing to do with the gas tank. It is not near the tank even. It is located near the engine. When the engine is cold, find the filter, there are two small hosepipe, one joins from top the other pipe joins on the bottom, discard the old one and replace with the new one. It is only 20 mins job. Make sure to put some rags under the fuel line when you disconnect it as there may be some petrol dripping. You will notice smooth running of your car after you have replaced it.How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?
GEEZE%26gt;...WHAT kind of car???How will my car run if the fuel filter needs changed?
It will be rough. Sometimes, it will seems as if gas is not flowing to the gas chamber, or as if the engine will stop running.
  • database
  • myspace background
  •