Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OK, Detailed, I just Confirmed Fuel gets through Filter, Car wont Start?

1985 Jaguar XJ6



Changed Fuel Filter because Old one WORKED FINE, but was Wrong one (Too Small)



Car TURNS OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.....



I took the Line off the OUT part of the FUEL FILTER and it filled up an emoty Water Bottle in 15 seconds AND i can hear Pump working.



I took Line off and let some %26quot;Air%26quot; out too



Im now letting the Battery charge (???) as this IS weird, how it wont start sometimes..



I took out Air Filter too, as this is beyond me



I Know my Spark Plugs are OLD, maybe an Emergency Change? But Wow.. I NEED it to START!!



Any Ideas?



im Running to call mechanic now.. But PLEASE HELP!



Thanks



P.S.: Its NOT on Backwards.. Ill TRIPLE check!OK, Detailed, I just Confirmed Fuel gets through Filter, Car wont Start?
Any Ideas?



im Running to call mechanic now..



- - -



That is the best idea you've had yet. Good luck.